Monday, January 30, 2012

Contestant Bio: Sarah L.

I'm a mum of three boys, who require A LOT of energy. When I make chocolate chip cookies (and I make them a lot) I use the whole bag of chocolate chips, plus a cup.

Why did I sign up? See above. Also, I have no clothes to wear, and the ones I do wear have lovely little worn patches where my thighs rub together.

Some tactics, hmmm. I should probably have some of those. Not to eat after 7:30pm (starting tomorrow). Eat 5 vegetables or fruits (or combo of both) per day. Working out with friends. Chocolate chip cookies with chickpeas instead of white flour. :)

People motivate me. My family, my friends; wanting to be with them and play with them in good health. Accountability to those people. Both my parents have recently acquired Type II Diabetes too, so wanting to not get that is super motivating.

You are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment